Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nostalgia

Sup peeps~

Lets get straight to the point ya?Orite here's wad it is..i got this fresh in my head right nw!!

Year 2011 was by far for me the most memorable/awesome/epic and a real moment in my life..
Its like the time where i came out of my coconut shell as in my computer gaming world n stuffs lidat..
This was the year that i've met the people that have changed my life..
So yea there're like several pics of us as one 'awesome family' so to speak =)




                                                                           




I don really wanna be cheesy n stuffs but guys i reli reli love u guys alot..u guys like changed my life n played a big part in my life..
Those pics were like the time like you noe our moments like no one can sorta destroy it.Its like we guys against the world kinda deal haha..
You guys were the bros n sis i've never had(although i got a younger sis)lol..
Anyway lets face the fact..right now our bond is like breaking n we aren't so close as we were last time.
and i noe tat wad happend at 2011 will not repeat itself agn..those epic moments will juz remain in our memories.but guys i reli reli truly hope that we'll be like reunite agn like last time..i reli miss having all those epic moments with u guys..
p/s:when will we ever take like a full 'family' photo again with no one missing???

Special thanks to you guys(Lam,Nia,Jc,Kai Sheng,Ruben,Mel,and Jessie)!!

Cheers xD

1 comment: