Sunday, March 20, 2011

Change..

This post is for the 1 that do not know me that well..Im gonna be honest here im nt the "kuai" person u think i am (if u think i am) im the foul language user in every sentence i speak theres gonna be a foul language for sure n im oso a  problem maker kinda guy that always makes a lot of problems n oso making everyone to hate me..so i juz wanna apologize to everyone that i find problems with n oso to the ones i fought with...From nw on im gonna give my 110% to change my attitude n oso to stop the usage of foul languages...So, i juz hope tat u guys will give me a chance to change myself..Therefore,im gonna make a promise..The new Darrien Chia is gonna study n study n study like a nerd so that i can prove my family wrong(cuz they said i wont be able to get good results) n im gonna take floorball seriously n give my 110% during training n practices n stop using foul languages,stop finding troubles n im gonna make my form 4 life an unforgettable n oso a turning point from my bad attitude to a better one..So,i juz hope that God is on my side n will help me throughout this period of time n give me the determination n strength to change myself to a good disciple of God n oso to change all my frens n family members point of view about me..i really hope that God will help me n im gonna change myself..Amen xD

P.S~to whoever that feels angry or 'beh syok-ness' plz do say so n u can tell me from which point should start
        changing..thank u xD n im nt gonna feel shy to post this up at my blog cuz this is wad God is telling me to 
        change since the beginning...So,im gonna trust in faith n post tis up n i hope God will help me with my 
         struggles....and oso nt to forget BIBLE im gonna try to understand more bout the contents of the bible

6 comments:

  1. Way to go mann!!!! =) Am encouraged by your burning spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to hear you so determined to want to change..! Don't worry God will ALWAYS be at your side =)

    Ps. You learned how to use PS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU DARRIEN! always gets on my nerves! But it's cool to know that you're willing to change.. =) Awhh praise GOD!

    Ps. I'm just gonna see how well can you behave later on tuition! hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thx thx..don talk bout ttn here xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol deii ash u forgot im a fast learner??xP

    ReplyDelete