Sunday, March 20, 2011

Final day before school reopens again

oh man..school's reopening TOMORROW!!n everything is going back like normal  zzz its all about studying n tuitions but who cares this holiday week is the BEST I ever had in my life..the whole holiday week its all about floorball floorball n more floorball!!AWESOME man!!! I seriously take back my words saying that floorball are for sissy...floorball is an awesome sports..its more den i ever expected..at 1st i thought floorball is gonna be like drinking water but actually it needs a lot of stamina n ball control is harder den i expected haha..so conclusion floorball is awesome!!!after this its gonna be serious time again which is STUDYING time..life as a Form 4 is damn hectic everything we learnt is all new to us =.= swt man...Studying,exercising n practicing floorball is wad im gonna do when school starts n tats a promise xD..well i juz hope that God will help me wif my studies n in everything tat im doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment