Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Life Saver Jesus Christ

Heyya peeps its been kinda long since i last blogged...so im back again to update my dead blog xD

                     
Orite the story starts like this...On Wednesday 20/6/12,i was chosen to represent my house which is the yellow house for a high jump event..so yea i was thrilled n excited n nervous at the same time coz its been long since i last did a high jump..and after one whole long day of studying in school its finally time to change n go for the event..i was so pumped up..there were two representatives from each house that participated in the event..
so we jump n jump n after awhile one of my teammates failed to pass the high jump coz i tink its too high for him so its only me left from my house..I was eager to get some points for my house..So it was my turn n the height was 1.45meters den i jumped n bam i missed the mattress n fell right on the ground n i went all blur n din noe wat i was doin n cant tink right kinda thing..After that i wasn't tat sure wad happened but when i gain conscious,i was lying on a bed n there were nurses all around me n it popped into my mind tat i was in the hospital and the only thing tat i was tinking about (surprisingly) was Jesus n another thing..
After several hours after i gain my conscious,the doctor came in n ask me some questions about my name n where i stay juz to make sure i remember...n it turn out well i did remember..Then,the doctor was like 'son,u hit ur head so hard till u got a concussion and one of your nerve is swollen.' n i was shocked so i juz nodded with my blur face lol..Then the doc told me this..Your not suppose to play any contact sports for 3 months till ur nerve heals.When i heard tat i was like haiz oh man..then he said 'ur lucky u juz had a concussion n a swollen nerve if ur nt lucky u would have died or been paralyze.' once he said tat i was like fuhh thank You JESUS ..well at least im still alive..no sports for 3 months is nothing compared to life xD
so yeaa its kinda like a drama or some show thing tat happened LOL..but the most important thing is that im alive right nw to blog tis thanks to Him..If it wasn't for him i wouldn't be here..He's truly my life saver =)

No comments:

Post a Comment