Monday, September 24, 2012

Passion for Christ?

Most of the time i wonder to myself..why most of the people (christians) they have like such high/great passion for Christ that lasts for a lifetime but why dont i have it?I reli wan to have that passion for Him..tat passion to serve Him,tat passion to do/participate in watever events tat have to do with Christ n help the church maybe or even have the passion to go for missions to glorify His name to other people..The fact is i got tat passion but it will never lasts..it will only last like for 1week or so mayb 2weeks(max) and after that the passion for Christ will be like *poof* gone..forgotten..i dunno but i gotta change all these..like a wise man once said 'it takes a kid to make up a mess but it takes a man to clear it up'....all those mess tat i've done in my lifr i gotta clear it up before i can glorify Him n serve Him with all my heart or maybe feel His never ending love..as far as i know i gotta man up n when i am den my passion fot Him will burn and will not extinguished..hmmmm tis is seriously something tat u gotta put as my priority in my life..orite tats all for now xD

7 comments:

  1. Maybe you gotta look harder...I mean it's not like He won't show you if you want it bad =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look harder for?? I noe He will the problem its nt Him its me..im problematic lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look harder into yourself and in Him... so ask Him to show you how to not be problematic, then leave Him to the rest of it. By the way, second half was nicely said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orite..uhh thx? Its all easier said den done....

    ReplyDelete
  5. darrien, everything is a prayer away from God including a greater passion for Him. Pray and for a start, serving Him will help and grow that passion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol how u find my blog in the first place huh?LOL..stalking me huh? orite orite..got it xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me stalking you? Don't have to. hahaha...=)

    ReplyDelete